Friday, December 17, 2010

If I Were a "Mother Org."......




1. I would be proposing to our legislators that we compile and submit a bill to Congress declaring our American Equines to be a National Treasure, and protecting them ALL from slaughter.

2. I would be encouraging all members to go about and protest holding THE INDUSTRY responsible for its overbreeding and of being ok with sending their horses to slaughter.

3. I would be working on a lawsuit charging the BLM with statutory nullification and acting in excess of their legal authority, and (in California Surrogates Court, for breech of the Leo Heil Trust.)

4. I would also include in this lawsuit a claim that the BLM is in violation of Humane Laws for allowing the captured wild equines to stand in long term holding pens without any shelter from the sun and/or inclimate weather.

5. I would be encouraging all members to meet the pro-slaughters on every and any front to counter their pro-slaughter propaganda.

6. I would be encouraging all members to engage in a boycott "of all things" pro-slaughter (this inculdes the meat and cattle industry) to "hit them where it hurts."

7. I would suggest that our supporters quit asking politely and start DEMANDING an end to horse slaughter....

This is only a partial list, but I tell you one thing for sure, if I were a "Mother Org" I would NOT allow our supporters to put all their faith in the politicians to get what we want done....

"Those who profess to favor freedom, yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightening. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will."

– Frederick Douglass, African-American abolitionist

Get Active - Act Up! - Move Mountains - Go ARA!

No comments: