Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Waiting for a Final Decision on Proposed Nevada Removals

I have just spoken with the ELy Office in efforts to find out when a final decision will be rendered in the matter of the Caliente & Seman & White River Proposed Removals. They tell me that in order to be personally notified of the final decisions, I would have to write to the (respective) offices to request that I be put on a mailing list.....so that is what I will do.

Meanwhile, I have learned that there is a new "head horse guy" at the BLM Ely Office whos name is Alan Shepard. I am told he will be out of the office for a few days as he is moving his family from Utah to Nevada. Hummmm. Funny thing he is from UTAH the same state where the WILD HORSE REMOVAL CONTRACTORS are from (See KG Livestock and Kattoor Livestock Co.) who I am told already hold the contract for removal...and will get paid $500 per head for each horse they remove.

Caliente and BLM Ely District Office
702 N. Industrial Way | HC 33 Box 33500 | Ely NV 89301
Phone: 775-289-1800 | Office Hours: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm M-F

Caliente Field Office
US Highway 93, Building #1 | P.O. Box 237 | Caliente NV 89008
Phone: 775-726-8100 | Office Hours: 7:30 am - 4:15 pm M-F

------------------

Dear Sir or Madam;

I am writing to request that you put me on your mailing list as a private citizen concerned with the use of our public lands.

Please do send me copies of all your final decisions effecting your (respective) land management areas.

Thanking you in advance for your consideration in this matter.

Yours, etc.

Christine A Jubic
address

No comments: