Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Waiving the $250.00 Filing Fee

Sometimes it pays to be poor / the whole kit and kaboodle is going out in tomorrows mail...we want to know what happened to those 680 horses they gathered out of the Seaman, Golden Gate, White River & Caliente ranges last year.

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


CHRISTINE A JUBIC, APPLICATION TO PROCEED
Plaintiff, WITHOUT PREPAYMENT OF
FEES AND AFFIDAVIT
V.
Case#___________________
KEN SALAZAR, Secretary of
THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR,

Defendant.

I, Christine A Jubic, declare that I am the Plaintiff in the above mentioned proceeding; that in support of my request to proceed without prepayment of fees or costs under 28 USC ss 1915 I declare that I am unable to pay the costs of these proceedings and that I am entitled to the relief sought in the complaint.

1. I am not currently incarcerated

2. I am not currently employed.;
(a) The date of my last employment was in 1997 with The Bethman Law Firm at 253 River Rd. Troy, NY 12180
(b) I worked as in independent contractor paralegal and was paid by the job which did not exceeded $1,500 for that year.

3. In the past twelve (12) months I have not received any money from any of the following sources:

a. Business, profession or other self-employment
b. Rent payments, interests or dividends
c. Pensions, annuities or life insurance payments
d. Disability of workers compensation benefits
e. Gifts or Inheritances
f. Any other sources

4. I have no cash, or checking or savings accounts

5. I do not own any real estate, stocks, bonds, securities, or other financial instruments, automobiles, or any other thing of value.

6. There are no other persons dependant upon me for support.

7. Based on my indigent status, I have been granted a fee waiver previously by this Court; see Jubic v. BLM, et. al.; Case # 09-1842, application filed Sept. 28, 2009.

I declare under penalty of perjury that the above information is true and correct.


Dated:_____________________ _____________________________________
Christine A Jubic, Plaintiff, Pro Se
118 River Rd. 1st. Fl.
Johnsonville, NY 12094
(518) 753 - 7791

No comments: