Thursday, November 12, 2009

Just to Say Hello......

and to let you know I am ok but have not been posting here due to a malware attack that wont let me sign in to any of my google blogs or groups. I am posting this on a borrowed lap-top just so I can let you know I have not abandoned ship! I will get back to regular posting as soon as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, I have a question to pose regarding "The Other" Pickins Plan, which is for T Boones Plan to become energy independant,...and I am wondering does this new independance have to come at the cost of the loss of our National Wild Horse and Burro Herds?

2 comments:

MorganLvr said...

It's beginning to look like it, isn't it?

As for Madeleine's Plan, I don't see that it's any better than Salazoo's

Mz.Many Names said...

I think they are one and the same.